I find it to be so much more comfortable talking with the girls at my Bible study than with my youth group (even though i know the kids from youth better.)
Talked about a lot tonight and had many laughs! (: I hate missing it and was so glad to be back!
Had a laugh about Proverbs 26:11 ♥ haha
:D
Then heard a letter and will get a binder with EVERYTHING with the series we're talking about: verses, letters, questions, all that good stuff.
L.O.V.E.
♥
REMEMBER THIS IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!:
No matter WHAT you have gone through in your lifetime, it is NEVER TOO LATE to FIX IT and truly MEAN IT! You WILL be forgiven! You are LOVED! And DON'T FAKE IT! Never say what you think people want to hear from you. We're here to HELP! ♥
On that beautiful, uplifting note, I'm gonna post this and have a nice conversation before bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment